Today, I am sharing with you, an easy and cheap paper plate bee craft activity for kids. I did this activity with my 4.9 years old. Its so easy and cheap activity that hardly cost me 200 rupee.
Thing you need for this activity
- Painting colors
- Paper plate
- Ice cream stick
- Glue / Tape
- Old newspaper / white paper
you only need these five things for this activity. I purchased the painting color in 120 rs, paper plate hardly 10 to 20 rupee, ice cream stick pack 40 rupee and we all have glue and newspaper available in our homes.
Steps to Perform the Bee Activity
- First color the base with yellow color.
- Make the eyes with black color and use white color to make eyeballs boundary.
- Make circle with black color in three lines with little space.
- Fill the circle with black color.
- Take an ice cream stick and cut it in equal half with scissor.
- Use yellow and black color to make bee stripe pattern.
- Now use glue or tape to make bee antenna.
Bee craft activity is done. Do try it with your kids. Share your picture with us at KidznMama & we will share it on our website.